Friday, October 16, 2009

Copyright.

I have been quite concerned about posting my work on here. Just so everyone knows...
I do hold copyright to every piece of story that I post on my blog.

On a much lighter note! Marked is so close to being done that I'm already excited about the near... or far future. The road to getting published is something I'm willing to take. I've had this dream for years, and now... now it might just come true =] I thank all of the people who have taken the time to look at this, even if you skimmed the surface. I don't want to write for money, I want to write for all the people that love to read. Books have become a thing of the past for my generation, but I know that if one good book falls into the hands of a child, I've succeded.

So if you'd like to follow me, I'd love to have you do so. Please send this site to family, friends, anyone that might find it of intrest to them.

Until Next Time,
Brenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment