Monday, May 25, 2009

My First Post

Ok, so I started this blog to document every step of the publishing process. I have been writing since the age of 12 and I'm finally ready to start the publishing process. I'm seventeen, and I'm working on my current novel (momentaraly) titled; Marked.
I just hope that this blog will help me get some of my other writing seen. So I will post every now and then, some of my work =]
Most of it is supernautral, but I do write other genres to.

When I so start to post my work... comments are much appreciated. =]
Thanks=]

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bre,

    I have a blog too. Which you've now inspired me to start using for my stuff as well! =o) I'm super excited for you and the book. I've been REALLY busy, so I haven't read it yet; but I promise I will soon! K? Anywho, I'm following you on here, and excited to watch/read 'your' adventure.

    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Trevor =]
    to be honest... I started this because I was inspired to do so =] SO pass the word around =] I want to start sharing my work with anyone who wants to take the time to read it =]
    and thanks for following =] you really are a great friend. Have a good summer... if I don't see you.
    Peace
    3renda.

    ReplyDelete