Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Plans

So, I've been thinking... scary I know, right. I really don't know how I'm gonna do it... but I have two years to straighten out the kinks. After High School I plan on going to a four year collage... thats normal, but after that I'm not going to settle down, I'm going to travel to Great Brittin and work on furthering my career there, before I do a little traveling, and if I feel like coming back to the states... I'll do my best to get back.
I don't want to hurt the people I know, but I'm not going to stay in complete contact with everyone. I guess I want to see what relationships can last given the distance and the partail loss of contact.
I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE!
I guess I've been going through some stuff that has lead me to this, and I kinda wanna travel when I'm older. I've already made my mind on a few things... like the fact that I'm going to shock the hell out of everyone when I go back to school this year. I promise. You'll just have to wait for an explanation =D

Anyhoo... THE BOOK! haha
I am all the way done with chapters 1 through 10! Amazing I know =D I don't have anyone to edit... and I can't do it... Cause I'd pitch it, and start over... and that wouldn't be good would it. I hopeing that I can get it done, and sent to Danny for editing. Then I start the process that I'm excited about, but it scares the living daylights out of me! Anyhoo..
I'll keep you posted.

peace,
Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment